Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Deca Durabolin: Day 7

I took my second dos today, for the first time in my life I felt like a junkie who needed a fix good! haha. I was waiting for it since morning and even woke up all happy.

After the shot , I straight shoot to gym, today is pecs and I am all excited.

I was on fire, I guess few Trainers was looking at me thinking what happened to this guy?

First of all my arms look huge today! So did my shoulder. Maybe it water retention or from the pump I gave yesterday, I don't know what,but it was huge. And I was walking with both my arms apart cause I can't bring it close to my body, you know, when you see those bodybuilders walk.

I did:

Inclined Fly
Flat bench press - Dumbell
Flat bench press - Barbell
Inclined Bench Press - Barbell
Dips
Smith Machine Press
Cable Cross
Machine Press

And I was stacking plates like never before.

I chest felt like it gonna explode and i felt it actually burning, it felt fucking good!

No comments: