Thursday, October 21, 2010

Deca Durabolin: Day 2

Woke up this morning expecting the worse, surely my whole body gonna scream with pain with intense workout I had yesterday, but I had only slight pain.
I felt kinda heaty that night, but nothing I cant handle.
There is no changes in my libido yet, all going on as normal.

  • Boiled 5 eggs
  • packed oats
  • had whole chicken for lunch
  • protein shake in between.
Leg day today, my squat were perfect, I mean the balance were they and really went low this time.
After legs, I had some energy left, so I did pecks, I felt something weird and awesome, 1st time in my life i felt my whole peck muscle contracting and expanding when i was working on peck machine!


Side Effect: I had slight headache in office today, but not sure it was related to Deca, I hit the gym anyway....

Angel....

No comments: